We are looking for candidates for the position of Manager Regulatory Compliance, Reporting & Approvals at a large Telecom Multinational Company.
Company Sector: Telecom
Company Type: Large Multinational Company
Salary Range: 150K to 230K
Position Title: Manager Regulatory Compliance, Reporting & Approvals
– Experience of Telecom Operator Company
– Minimum 5 years work experience
– Experience related to Regulatory Compliance – or related area
– Currently at Manager Level — or one step below
– Lead, direct and manage regulatory compliance, reporting & approvals within the company, competition and regulator to meet the organization long and short
– Responsible for overall Regulatory Compliance, Reporting and Approvals.
– Ensure compliance of the licensing obligations and involve internal/external holders into the process.
– Involving internal stake holders in implementation of Regulatory projects.
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with relevant authorities that the organization’s interests are advanced.
– Monitor regulatory and industry developments and abreast management on the potential impact of current and future regulations on the operation of the organization
– Develop and maintain coalitions with key public and private entities to ensure support for company’s activities in the country.
– Representing organization in regulatory authority and other relevant departments in relation to assigned tasks.
– Ensure successful joint visit for QoS technical and Sales surveys.
– Responsible for ensuring that the operations of the organization’s business comply with internal and external compliance standards with respect to a specific section.
– Liaise with Divisional/Functional Heads/managers to understand their short to medium- term business goals (for example introducing a new product, service, or operating process or entering a new market) and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for acquiring the necessary permits and other approvals.
Key Performance Indicators / KPIs:
– Timely acquisitions & approvals for organization.
– Ensure effective and proactive organizational regulatory compliance and approvals strategies.
– Ensure timely regulatory payments through finance.
– Timely BTS approvals from FAB.
– Ensure effective & efficient reporting.
– Business Graduate/Economics/ Commerce preferably Masters.
– 05-06 years of experience.
– At least 03 years of relevant telecom experience
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of telecom networks.
– Excellent grasp on telecom market dynamics.
– Well versed with regulatory framework(s).
– Good communication & presentation skills
– Team player and leadership qualities
– Good analytical and problem solving skills
– Proactive & self driven
Please post you updated CV along with cover letter to . Only candidates having relevant experience should apply.