ParagonEDS is IT Solution Provider Company involved in providing Human Resource Consultancy in IT & Telecom Sector only, our own software solution and Mobile & Web Application Development. We have placed number of IT & Telecom Professionals in reputed organization in Pakistan and Middle East. For details please visit www.paragoneds.com for more details.
Currently our Gulf based client has following job opening, please view below for details:
The Company is an emerging leader in Upstream Software seeking to start its operations in the Middle East Region and in Particular in GCC Countries.
Job Code : TR00400
Job Title : Geosciences Sales and Marketing Manager
Qualification : Desired: Masters Degree in a geo-science discipline / MBA an advantage
Minimum: Bachelors Degree in a geo-science discipline / MBA an advantage
Experience : Desired: 10+ year’s industry experience / At least four years in Geo-Science Software Sales in GCC
Minimum: 7 years industry experience.
This is a senior position where the candidate will directly reports to General Manager
To develop the business and achieve the company growth plans in terms of Geo-Science Software sales in the GCC countries and Middle East region
Core Working Relationships
- With Upstream Client organizations in the region to understand individual client needs and to show the value for the client in investing in the offered software
- Work with Client engineers and Geologists in the Client Organizations
- Work with Key Contractors
- Work with client organizations management and Directors
- Work with various other related organizations (Universities, Research Institutes etc.)
- Activities and Accountabilities
- Build and Implement Sales Strategy
- Build and Implement Marketing Strategy
- Responsible of the Company Business Plan and Profitability
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets and company growth year-on-year
- Responsible for Direct Selling, Selling through Channels and Managing Sales Representatives
- Build, Mentor and Manage the Sales Team Resources (Sales, Pre-Sales Consultants)
- Establish professional business relationships with clients vendors & client business units
- Create new business opportunities
- Achieve a comprehensive knowledge of client business needs in order to select the best strategies for success.
- Deliver presentations pertaining to applications functionality
- Execute surveys to ascertain the regional scope for the products to ensure high growth (higher than competition)
- Provide Periodical Management Reporting about the business performance
- Business & Technical Competencies
- Proven Track Record in selling Geological software solutions in the GCC countries
- Exhibit Sound Business Development and Sales Skills
- Exhibit leadership and provide motivation to staff.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good Understanding of Upstream Software Technology
- Capable of coordinating internal resources
Interpersonal and Consulting Competencies
- Customer Focused.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self starter, independent worker with effective time management skills.
- Works well with others, actively participates on teams. Professional approach to conflict situations should they arise.